Saturday, November 22, 2014


It's time once again for sticky paws and hairballs vs. fuzzy hugs and kitty kisses!




First up; we are giving a big sticky paw to the NRA. If you love your pet you may want to take a look at this... click on the link and prepare yourself!
http://www.salon.com/2014/10/29/stephen_colbert_blasts_the_nras_power_in_pennsylvania_the_nra_defeated_the_anti_pet_eating_bill/

A bully, is a bully, is a bully...so next we are giving a big hairball to Governor Chris Christie for being a bully. I don't care who you are or what your opinion... this is unacceptable behavior from any adult especially one who is an elected official.
My advice to Mr. Christie... grow up or stop talking. Haven't you learned, "if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all" - Thumper from the movie Bambi.
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/chris-christie-sandy-protester-sit-down-and-shut-up

We want to give a big kitty kiss to the mind of Vincent Van Gogh: check out this discovery in his paintings;
 http://www.upworthy.com/in-125-years-millions-of-people-have-looked-at-this-painting-no-one-really-saw-it-until-now?c=aol1&icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl7%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D567749 

Next a big fuzzy hug to Texas, yep you heard me; http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/0sqnz7/democalypse-2014---south-by-south-mess---the-state-of-texas-


A big fuzzy hug to dogs...this puppy has his own way of doing things! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/19/golden-retriever-dog-fails-obedience-test-video_n_6186890.html


And last but not least we are giving a big kitty kiss and a fuzzy hug to the song "Soft Kitty" from  The Big Bang Theory; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIp77PUvLTE




Have a great weekend!

Noodle and crew

















11 comments:

  1. OMC, that Golden was hilarious. I hope they had more treats to put out. LOL.

    As for Van Gogh...He rocked! I went once to an exhibition at our National Art Gallery in Ottawa, and was just gobsmacked to look at some of his real work. I mean, the real deal. Amazing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just a note form texas - real chili ain't got beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fun, fun weekend Noodle! That puppy was so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed my visit and will be back. Love that cat's attitude! Betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Noodle. Sometimes you must feel like giving a sticky paw punch. So glad there are some people do good things. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny as usual. Mommy's not very techy but weally wunnews ifin dat fix da puter fing works. Hers rarely stays on da site she's sent to, there's always sumfin' dat catches hers eye and she's gotta go look. MOL

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of info. there. I love Soft Kitty, I sing it to one of my kitties every night.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's pretty interesting about Vincent Van Gogh. The mom really likes his paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey that Van Gogh thing was neat. Also, that whole soft kitty song - I think I'm going to have to learn to sing it. - Crepes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. happee bee lated week oh end noodle anda happee earl lee thanx bee giving noe burd kinda day !!...pee ess...in de dawgs mind he bee de onlee winner ...we hafta a gree ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm going to check out the Van Gogh link after I leave my comment.

    Blogger is being a bit touchy on my tonight!

    This was a really fun link for Alphabe-Thursday's letter A.

    I love a cat with an attitude!

    Thanks for the smile and...

    A+

    ReplyDelete